Cosmetic Dental Therapy In Airdrie - Grace Family Dental
Cosmetic dental therapy is designed to enhance the aesthetics of your teeth. Our Airdrie office offers a number of cosmetic procedures designed to fix the areas of your teeth that you want adjusted and can create a natural-looking smile.
Some of our cosmetic procedures include:
- Composite fillings repair decaying or broken teeth by removing the damaged portion of the tooth and replacing it with a tooth-colored filling.
- Porcelain crowns are also known as “caps,” and are used to improve aesthetics, durability, and functionality of teeth. Caps are placed on the surface of weak teeth, restoring the tooth to its original shape and size.
- Porcelain fixed bridges literally “bridge” the gap between missing teeth. Bridges are attached to either existing teeth or implants, and help create a natural-looking smile.
- Porcelain veneers involve a tooth-shaped shell that is placed over existing teeth. Veneers can restore the natural look of a smile, and also add strength to teeth that is equivalent to natural tooth enamel. Porcelain veneers can improve aesthetics by improving the size, shape, color, and position of teeth.
- Teeth whitening is a non-invasive procedure used to brighten teeth. Our office provides take-home whitening kits that are recommended to be worn 15-30 mins daily for two weeks.
During your consultation, we will assess your qualifications for your desired procedure and give you a preview of what your completed treatment will look like. Your comfort and understanding starts with a thorough explanation of your treatment, which is designed specifically for you.